Friday 8 May, 2009

Wild Thoughts

I think a lot about myself. As I have been staying alone for few years, I get lot of free time. When I'm alone, some wild thoughts pop up into my mind. Most of the time, it revolves around me.
Sometimes, it is very wild.

Some of my wild thoughts:
During cricket season, I become a cricket player.
When I read about Manivannan IAS (who has been rocking in Mysore) more often, then I'm an IAS officer blasting all politicians.
One bad day, I lost the way in island. Some random day, I got promoted as Manager.
In some pleasant day, I resigned my job and teaching school kids!

Like this, there are thousands of wild thoughts! I don't know why these kind of thoughts are coming. Some day, I like it. Someday, I laugh about it. Someday, I try to forget it.

Sometime these thoughts come to mind like mega serials. yes, it will continue from it left last time! As a cricket player, completed 10-15 episodes. It's really crazy!
Like this, for last three months one wild thought is coming in installments.

Before that, It is good to describe a little about my apartment where I'm staying. It's a 5 floor apartment. No houses are there in ground floor. In each floor, 8 houses are available. Stairs are in the center and 4 each in both side.

Ok... coming back to the topic... For last three months, I have been getting a big doubt whether I am the only person staying in the entire apartment!
Yes... It's really crazy! But, I couldn't dismiss it till now.

On Feb 8, I came to this house with house owner and my customer. I and my customer were looking around the rooms. I heard some voice outside the house. House owner was discussing probably with my neighbor. I agreed for that house immediately. Very next day, I came there and signed the agreement. When I was discussing with my house owner, I heard big sound. Something had fallen down. My house owner said that one of tenant is vacating the house. That's why it is noisy that day. Otherwise, the apartment is very silent. Yes, whatever my house owner said is cent percent correct. The apartment is very silent!

The apartment is really nice. No disturbance from my neighbors. My neighbors go to their work early morning. I could hear people closing the door and walking in the corridor every morning. Before 8, everybody leave the apartment. I get up from bed around 8 only. I go to office around 9. By that time, the entire apartment will be empty.
As it is very boring to stay in house alone, I roam around the city in the evening. After dinner, (around 9) I come back to my apartment. By that time, entire apartment will be dark. Hope everyone would have gone to bed.

Like this, one month got over. Then only, my mega serial started…
In my mega serial, I am the hero who is the lone person staying in 5 floor apartment. House owner is the villain. He is the mastermind behind this mystery. He does all the things in the apartment just for the hero to believe that all the portions are occupied. Why is he doing all these? This is revealed only in the climax. But, I don’t know when will the climax come.

To add fuel to my mega serial, I have never seen my neighbor till now. In fact, I haven’t met anybody in my 5 floor apartment for first 2 months.
Then, situation improved a bit...
I saw the car parked in front of my apartment. Apartment main door was open. Some parcels were lying on the floor.
Other day, the corridor light was switched on when I came back from office.
One day, I saw that lift going to top floor.
Like this, I got lot of evidence to say that I am not alone in the entire apartment.

My mega serial was giving other meaning to these in parallel. It said these were gimmicks done by villain to make me believe that I am not alone.

Similar to my wild thoughts some strange things happened. Infact, that time it looked very ordinary. Now only, it looks strange.
Whatever happens in the horror, exactly happened in my apartment also!
Midnight, I heard someone walking on the corridor.
Around 2 am, some rock song was played in the floor above my floor.
Early morning (?) 7:30, someone closes the door in next house and walks on the corridor.
Someone knocks the wall from all side of my apartment at late night.
Everything happened. Still, I never worried or frightened. It may be because, I would have been doing something very interesting that time like sleeping, having my food, solving Sudoku or reading some old newspapers (online). Or it may be because there was no back ground music like in horror movies.

Then, situation improved further…
When I was coming from tram stop, I saw one person coming out of my apartment main entrance.
One fine day, when I entered main entrance I saw one old man coming out of lift.
I was really happy to that person. I said hello to him. He too greeted me.
Then that day came… You don’t believe this, I met one person on first floor! I was very happy and energetic for the whole day.
But, I have not met anybody in my floor yet. Hope I will meet my neighbors soon… atleast to end my mega serial.

Waiting to meet my neighbor,
Ramprabu.

3 comments:

bhupesh said...

dai....why did you delete my comment?

Ramprabu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramprabu said...

Dei....I deleted the entire post by mistake...In that your comment too got deleted...
This is repost.